How to Build Cyber Resilience
Wednesday, September 22, 11-11:30am
As we move forward into 2021, our reliance on our IT infrastructure continues to grow. Unfortunately, cyber criminals are seizing on this growth and a recent study showed that the small business community is their favorite target. In order to combat these threats, cyber resiliency is key to keeping your business safe from these attacks.
You’re invited to join us a special webinar with Datto where we’ll cover:
- Who is behind these attacks and why is the small business community being targeted?
- What these attacks mean for your business
- Simple ways to mitigate these risks
- Ways in which you can reduce your downtime should an attack occur
We are encouraging attendees to come prepared with questions as we’ll leave time for Q&A at the end of the webinar.
– Michael DePalma, Senior Channel Development Manager, Datto
– Leo Reap, Vice President & Senior Partner, IT Resource
Questions? Please click here to email Kim
Please note: Attendees must register with a valid email address and company domain.
For the best audio experience, we recommend connecting to the audio conference by calling in. Call-in information will be available after you join the meeting.