Security & Compliance
Not only are they a nuisance, but spam, viruses, and malware can be a drain on corporate time and money. These threats interfere with productivity, storage, bandwidth, and costs. But with the proper systems in place you can eliminate most of these threats before they enter your network.
Security & Compliance Services
- Remote Monitoring & Reporting: Daily monitoring and monthly reports so if an issue arises, we’re notified immediately
- Email Encryption: Protecting the two most vital communication tools in your organization: people and email
- Security Awareness Training: Your users need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind
- Always-On Security Protection: Security when you’re off the VPN
- Antimalware & Antivirus Protection: Blocks unknown threats and protects against ransomware
- Email Security: Block spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach your network
- Mobile device management (BYOD): Reduce liability and chances for a data breach with proper security measures
Managed Security Package Plans
We recommend and implement security solutions that will protect against cyber-attacks and internet security threats. With two different packages to choose from, we offer the most comprehensive protection in the industry. These are designed to be full circle, layered security solutions managed 100% by our team.
Benefits of Security & Compliance Services
Security & Compliance Partners
Who said there’s no such thing as free lunch?…read more
IT Resource addresses regulatory compliance obligations including HIPAA compliance requirements. For clients requiring a Business Associate Agreement (BAA), we will readily sign and enter into contract to appropriately safeguard protected health information. We also address Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance requirements, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance requirements.