Security & Compliance
Network and email security issues like spam, viruses, and malware are a nuisance, and can drain corporate time and money. These threats interfere with productivity, storage, bandwidth, and costs. But with the proper security systems in place you can eliminate most of these security threats before they enter your network.
Security & Compliance Services
- Remote Monitoring & Reporting: Daily monitoring and monthly reports so if a network security issue arises, we’re notified immediately
- Email Security & Data Encryption: Protecting the two most vital communication tools in your organization: people and email
- Security Awareness Training: Cyber security threats are at an all-time high, your users need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind
- Always-On Security Protection: Mobile security when you’re off the VPN
- Antivirus & Malware Protection: Blocks unknown threats and protects against ransomware
- Email Security: Block spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach your network
- Mobile security (BYOD): Reduce liability and chances for a data breach with proper security measures for mobile devices
Managed Security Package Plans
We recommend and implement security solutions that will protect against cyber-attacks and internet security threats. With two different packages to choose from, we offer the most comprehensive protection in the industry. These are designed to be full circle, layered security solutions managed 100% by our team.
Learn more about our Managed Cloud Compliance & Risk service, where we’ll track threats and provide auditors with a report so you know where your compliance issues lie.
Benefits of Security & Compliance Services
Security & Compliance Partners
Navigating all the different IT security solutions on the...read more
IT Resource addresses regulatory compliance obligations including HIPAA compliance requirements. For clients requiring a Business Associate Agreement (BAA), we will readily sign and enter into contract to appropriately safeguard protected health information. We also address Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance requirements, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance requirements.