Managed Compliance Services, Security & Risk
Keeping pace with the ever-changing world of IT compliance & risk can be an overwhelming task.
Technology and regulations are evolving at record speed. As more organizations and financial institutions adopt cloud based services to remain competitive and productive, adhering to industry regulations and IT compliance can be challenging and costly. However, the need to protect sensitive information and mitigate risk has become more critical than ever. For today’s businesses, a cloud service provider is necessary to help you stay one step ahead.
Managed compliance services allow us to continually monitor and evolve your cloud security strategies to keep you current with regulatory changes and to ensure your organization meets its requirements. Our holistic view encompasses cloud computing services like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Cisco Umbrella and many others. We’ll also provide reports and metrics on where your organization stands with respect to data protection and requirements.
- EVALUATION & MONITORING
- Baseline assessment will determine current status
- Ongoing assessments are run to uncover vulnerabilities
- Assessments include compliance for ISO 27001, ISO 27018, General Data Protection Regulation, and others
- ADVOCACY & STRATEGIES
- IT compliance and risk controls are established and maintained
- Data security is implemented to meet or exceed regulatory standards
- Continual security improvements are implemented automatically
- REPORTING & ALERTING
- Reporting established for IT control and governance
- Reporting provided to internal officers
- Reporting available to external auditors
- Advanced notifications and alerts to possible issues