IT Resource is seeking an ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our sales organization. You will be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities with new or current customers and be a part of building brand awareness of IT Resource in the community.
If you’re customer oriented, showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills, and have a can-do attitude, this position is for you.
Our ideal candidate is a rainmaker with the right attitude, ability to strategically target, ability to manage your calendar intentionally, bring compelling messages and a high commitment to prospecting.
Ultimately, you will contribute to an increase in revenue and maintain our organization-client relationships at a high standard.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will:
- Service established accounts and prospect new accounts
- Organize regular client meetings to continue to identify opportunities to expand business
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding the revenue goals set forth for you.
As an ideal candidate, we are looking for the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years of Account Sales experience
- Energetic personality
- Ability to inspire change
- High level of professionalism to effectively manage responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Access to a reliable vehicle as this position will require frequent travel to customers & prospects
As a part of our company mission, we are looking for someone who has the following skill sets and qualities:
- Someone who is a top-producing salesperson and loves the art of selling
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Someone with the ability to collaborate with team members and drive an opportunity forward
- Someone who is committed to helping our customers meet their needs and help the organization exceed its revenue goals
- Someone with the ability to find creative solutions and solve problems
- We are looking to add top producers to our team that will build their book of business and drive additional business with existing customers.
- Proven sales record of meeting/exceeding revenue expectations and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- We ask that you provide 2-3 references of individuals you have worked closely within the last 5 years.
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who values open and constant communication
- Someone who gets stuff DONE!
- Sets goals and is able to work through till goals are met
- Has a desire for continued learning and is excited about being stretched outside of their comfort zone
- Ability to self-generate leads, as well as build relationships with current customers
- Desire to be something larger than themselves
- Maintain product and service knowledge
- Actively manage sales & marketing campaigns for their territory
- Ability to maintain and document sales activity consistently in ConnectWise CRM and manage other administrative duties in a timely fashion
- Works hard but also plays hard
If you’re interested in applying for this position, fill out the form below.
Additional Career Opportunities
Be part of a highly-experienced team of consultants, solution architects, engineers and customer service team members that are dedicated to providing the best in technology solutions, services and support to a diverse set of customers throughout the Midwest.
Our dedicated and responsive team provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your experience both professionally and technically while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
As a part of a dedicated and responsive team that provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers, you will have the opportunity to expand your experience both technically and professionally while providing a excellent service experience to internal & external customers.
I love working at IT Resource for the people; both internally and externally. Meeting with and talking to our clients drives me to work as hard as I possibly can.
I love the people here. There is a genuine feeling of community within our office.
I look at every day as an opportunity to learn something new because I’m constantly given the opportunity to seek out better and more efficient ways to help my clients.
We have the best customers and team members; and I love the fact that no two days are ever the same.
It’s the family atmosphere, the sense of belonging, and working with our clients that makes coming to work at IT Resource more enjoyable each day.
I’m lucky enough to come into work every day and know that I’m going to be challenged, yes, but more than that I will be pushed to be the best that I can be for me, my team, and our clients.