We are seeking a IT Support Analyst to join our growing team! You will be part of a dedicated and responsive team that provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You will have the opportunity to expand your experience both technically and professionally while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing symptoms
- Perform root cause analysis using established processes
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software to clients both internal and external
- Resolve issues for customers via phone, in person, and/or remote support
- Utilize a sophisticated ticket management system to enter and track incidents, document detailed and accurate troubleshooting steps and instructions, and communicate with the clients
- Recommend hardware and software upgrades and improvements
- Recommend procedures and controls for problem solving and issue prevention
- Provide technical advice, guidance and training to clients using hardware and software programs
- Develop documentation and checklists as necessary
- Collaborate with internal support teams and external vendors as necessary to achieve resolution of customer requests
- Maintain continual communication with customers throughout the support experience
- Maintain an accurate schedule at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency using Customer Relations Management Systems and Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and various web technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years support desk experience in IT or technical customer support services preferred
- Ability to build rapport easily with diverse set of clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School diploma, technical training and certifications preferred
- Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports. 75-100% of the time
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with employees and industry contacts. 75-100% of the time
- Standing/Walking: 0-24% of the time
- Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 0-24% of the time
- Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 0-24% of the time
- Handling/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use phone system. 75-100% of the time
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer
*If you are a positive self- motivated person, have a desire to help others, enjoy learning about new technologies, and believe there is no “I” in the word “Team” then this may be the career you’ve been looking for. We’re looking for the right person that can balance the responsibilities in this role, as well as someone with a positive attitude that can bring fun and excitement to the position.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, fill out the form below.
Additional Career Opportunities
Be part of a highly-experienced team of consultants, solution architects, engineers and customer service team members that are dedicated to providing the best in technology solutions, services and support to a diverse set of customers throughout the Midwest.
Our dedicated and responsive team provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your experience both professionally and technically while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
Create new business by identifying opportunities with new or current customers and be involved in the community. The ideal candidate is customer oriented with a can-do attitude, showcases excellent communication and negotiation skills, can strategically target, manage your calendar, and bring compelling messages and a high commitment to prospecting.
I love working at IT Resource for the people; both internally and externally. Meeting with and talking to our clients drives me to work as hard as I possibly can.
I love the people here. There is a genuine feeling of community within our office.
I look at every day as an opportunity to learn something new because I’m constantly given the opportunity to seek out better and more efficient ways to help my clients.
We have the best customers and team members; and I love the fact that no two days are ever the same.
It’s the family atmosphere, the sense of belonging, and working with our clients that makes coming to work at IT Resource more enjoyable each day.
I’m lucky enough to come into work every day and know that I’m going to be challenged, yes, but more than that I will be pushed to be the best that I can be for me, my team, and our clients.