We are seeking a IT Support Analyst to join our growing team! You will be part of a dedicated and responsive team that provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You will have the opportunity to expand your experience both technically and professionally while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work in a team setting, sharing information and assisting others with technical assistance
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software to customers both internal and external
- Resolve issues for customers via phone, in person, or electronically via remote support
- Utilize a sophisticated ticket management system to enter and track incidents, document detailed and accurate troubleshooting steps and instructions, and communicate with the customers
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Recommend procedures and controls for problem and issue prevention
- Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using hardware and software programs
- Perform root cause analysis and develop checklist
- Maintain continual communication with customers throughout the support experience
- Collaborate with internal support teams and external vendors to achieve resolution of customer requests
- Maintain an accurate schedule at all times
- Participate in on-call rotation as necessary
- Minimum 3 years IT support experience in IT or technical customer support services
- Ability to build rapport with diverse set of customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Minimum High School diploma, technical training and certifications preferred
If you’re interested in applying for this position, fill out the form below.
Additional Career Opportunities
Be part of a highly-experienced team of consultants, solution architects, engineers and customer service team members that are dedicated to providing the best in technology solutions, services and support to a diverse set of customers throughout the Midwest.
Our dedicated and responsive team provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your experience both professionally and technically while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
Create new business by identifying opportunities with new or current customers and be involved in the community. The ideal candidate is customer oriented with a can-do attitude, showcases excellent communication and negotiation skills, can strategically target, manage your calendar, and bring compelling messages and a high commitment to prospecting.
I love working at IT Resource for the people; both internally and externally. Meeting with and talking to our clients drives me to work as hard as I possibly can.
I love the people here. There is a genuine feeling of community within our office.
I look at every day as an opportunity to learn something new because I’m constantly given the opportunity to seek out better and more efficient ways to help my clients.
We have the best customers and team members; and I love the fact that no two days are ever the same.
It’s the family atmosphere, the sense of belonging, and working with our clients that makes coming to work at IT Resource more enjoyable each day.
I’m lucky enough to come into work every day and know that I’m going to be challenged, yes, but more than that I will be pushed to be the best that I can be for me, my team, and our clients.