We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team right here in Western Michigan! You will be part of a dedicated and responsive team that provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers. You will have the opportunity to expand your experience both professionally and technically while providing a great customer service experience to internal & external customers.
The Customer Service Representative supports customers by providing front line support to address their requests via phone, email or web portal. The CSR insures the needs of our customers (both internal and external) are met with the highest level of satisfaction and provides consistent communication between our internal and external teams.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries and support requests via phone, email, support portal and/or automated ticketing system
- Assess incoming requests and tickets and review for an appropriate action
- Communicate with customers to identify priorities and expectations
- Triage support requests and assign to appropriate internal resources
- Collaborate with all internal company departments to ensure excellent customer service delivery
- Escalate tickets and requests to insure resolutions are provided by the most capable internal or external resources
- Take ownership of customer requests through completion
- Follow up with customer to ensure requests have been completed to their satisfaction
- Follow up with internal teams to ensure requests are scheduled and service level agreements are being met
- Previous experience in customer service roles, customer support roles or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with diverse set of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Highly Proficient in Computer Skill and using customer service software applications
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
If you’re interested in applying for this position, fill out the form below.
Additional Career Opportunities
Be part of a highly-experienced team of consultants, solution architects, engineers and customer service team members that are dedicated to providing the best in technology solutions, services and support to a diverse set of customers throughout the Midwest.
As a part of a dedicated and responsive team that provides technology support services for our diverse portfolio of customers, you will have the opportunity to expand your experience both technically and professionally while providing a excellent service experience to internal & external customers.
Create new business by identifying opportunities with new or current customers and be involved in the community. The ideal candidate is customer oriented with a can-do attitude, showcases excellent communication and negotiation skills, can strategically target, manage your calendar, and bring compelling messages and a high commitment to prospecting.
I love working at IT Resource for the people; both internally and externally. Meeting with and talking to our clients drives me to work as hard as I possibly can.
I love the people here. There is a genuine feeling of community within our office.
I look at every day as an opportunity to learn something new because I’m constantly given the opportunity to seek out better and more efficient ways to help my clients.
We have the best customers and team members; and I love the fact that no two days are ever the same.
It’s the family atmosphere, the sense of belonging, and working with our clients that makes coming to work at IT Resource more enjoyable each day.
I’m lucky enough to come into work every day and know that I’m going to be challenged, yes, but more than that I will be pushed to be the best that I can be for me, my team, and our clients.