Transform your meeting spaces with Microsoft Teams RoomsIT Resource
With employees working remotely or in different locations, being able to easily and securely collaborate is a top priority for businesses. While it can seem cumbersome to get everyone together for a virtual meeting, Microsoft Teams Rooms allows you to transform your conference room to seamlessly connect people across the hybrid workplace.
We’ve all experienced our fair share of virtual meeting challenges. If you’ve ever had to get your IT staff involved just to start a meeting, you’re not alone. Microsoft Teams Rooms eliminates the complexity of setting up a meeting and conference room devices.
If you are already using Microsoft Teams for meetings, you can now integrate Teams Rooms for a seamless experience.
Microsoft Teams Rooms are purpose-built calling and meeting room solutions that deliver a native Microsoft Teams experience with HD audio and video, designed to give all meeting participants an inclusive and reliable experience.
Bring Microsoft Teams to any meeting space with Teams Room devices that will transform meeting spaces, from small huddle areas to large conference rooms. Certified device partners include HP, Logitech, Poly, Yealink, and more.
Give your hybrid workforce a consistent experience and eliminate complexity
There’s a good chance your employees are dealing with multiple meeting platforms. A key differentiator of Teams Rooms is that it allows users to join meetings easily and securely regardless of the platform. Whether it’s Zoom, Webex, or Microsoft Teams, users can join with a one-button push enabling a consistent experience. To join a third-party meeting from a Teams Room, simply click on the logo for that platform to join the meeting. It really is that simple.
Industry use cases:
Banking and Financial Institutions
- Simplified with one-touch join
- Easily create collaboration spaces between branches and remote workers
- Create secure board rooms
- Collaborate between plants or facilities and suppliers or customers
- Remotely supervise and assist manufacturing workers
- Process customer requests with remote assistance and structured communication channels
- Reduce employee turnover by leveraging Teams Rooms to collaborate, support remote working, and offer easy access to training resources
- Easily start a live transcription of participant speech
- Secure and scale your meeting rooms
- Setup Teams Rooms devices in minutes
- Experience a truly intuitive user interface
- Enable interactive features including live captions, raise hand, whiteboard, and intelligent capture
In an increasingly complex world, it’s important that organizations have a collaboration system that is simple to use and gives employees a rich and consistent meeting experience.
If you have questions about the benefits of Microsoft Teams Rooms for business, or would like more information, contact us today.