Flexible Spending Plans for TechnologyIT Resource
During these unprecedented times, it remains our top priority to serve and support our clients in any capacity necessary. The COVID-19 situation is evolving by the day and businesses everywhere are trying to find a stable path to the new normal. During these times, you may have additional requests, projects, and new IT requirements for your remote environment. Please keep in mind that we have a number of resources available to help and assist you:
- Collaboration Solutions to allow your staff to remotely make and receive calls; and effectively communicate and keep things personal, while away from each other.
- Secure Remote Access Configurations that allows employees full remote access to your company’s resources as quickly and securely as possible with minimum employee training and stress.
- Remote Monitoring and Reporting (RMR) which provides daily monitoring and monthly reports so if an issue arises, our staff is notified immediately and will contact you to work to resolution, should you desire.
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning that goes beyond data protection; delivering automated assurance, continuous protection, secured storage, and instant recovery.
- Office 365 Assessments that will reveal if your existing security measures are meeting the level of security that your organization requires. It will also provide recommendations and ways to improve current security measures.
Flexible IT Spending Plans
We understand that unexpected requests and needs will arise, but it’s also important to know what to budget for IT on an annual basis. Our Flex Spend plans give you the flexibility to use engineering hours as you need them, lock in one low rate for the entire year and accurately budget your IT spend. Our goal is to make managing your IT easier and more cost-effective.
How does the plan work?
Our Flex Spend Plans for technology function much like a retainer, with a flexible payment twist. Each plan is personalized, depending on your needs. Plus, when you sign up for a flex agreement, we’ll provide an additional 10% in service dollars for you to use on designated items.
Your hours are available for you to use immediately and you decide when and how to use them. Hours can be used for pre-planned projects such as server upgrades, database services, cloud migration, networking needs, security and compliance projects, or for any unexpected services you may encounter.
Our plans offer the flexibility to add hours at any time, at the rate established when you signed up. Your Flex Spend Plan aims to assist in budgeting your IT service spend efficiently throughout the entire year so there is no worry about overspending or under planning. View all the features of our flex spend plans here.
Contact your Account Executive or email our sales department to build a plan that will work best with your business needs.