Effective Teamwork Strategies with Microsoft TeamsIT Resource
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. With Teams, employees can easily access the tools and information they need to collaborate with coworkers and get work done. No other productivity solution offers a fully integrated teamwork solution with enterprise-grade security. With Teams, you can give your team built-in access to everything they need right in Office 365.
- Persistent chat and messaging make it easy to track conversations
- @ mention team members to share important notifications
- Easily share files with co-workers, vendors or suppliers
- Co-author documents with popular Office 365 apps
Meet and Call
- With one click, use audio, video or online meetings to connect with anyone inside or outside your company, from any device.
- Record meetings, share your screen, and annotate within Office 365 apps for real-time co-authoring.
If you’re new to Microsoft Teams, use this guide to learn the basics.
IT Resource can help you manage Microsoft Teams, design best practices for your team, and customize your Microsoft Teams environment to help you switch ON the power of teamwork! If you’re interested in learning more about Teams, email us or call 616.837.6930.