Collaborate with Microsoft Teams & Office 365IT Resource
With employees accessing unsanctioned SaaS applications, dozens of ways to share files, and multiple communication channels, the modern workplace presents many challenges for teamwork.
The good news is that you already have the solution: Microsoft Teams is the chat-based workspace in Office 365.
With Microsoft Teams, you can give your team built-in access to everything they need right in Office 365.
- Manage all your conversations, files, and tools in one workspace.
- Enjoy instant access to SharePoint, OneNote, Planner and Power BI.
- Create and edit documents right in Microsoft Teams.
- Speed employee onboarding with persistent conversations and instant access to files.
- Search across people, files, and chats within one hub for teamwork.
One place for conversations, meetings, and calls
Chat privately or as a group, and join meetings with HD audio and video, all in one place, instead of multiple apps.
Security and compliance
Teams is integrated into Office 365, which means it has the enterprise-grade security and compliance you need.
Collaborate with integrated Office 365 apps
Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote are built-in, giving you access to files and tools in one place, so you stay in your workflow.
IT Resource can help you manage Microsoft Teams, design best practices for your team, and customize your Microsoft Teams environment to help you switch ON the power of teamwork! If you’re interested in learning more about Teams, email us or call 616.837.6930.