7 Benefits of Microsoft 365 EducationIT Resource
There’s no doubt that technology helps make teaching and learning more meaningful and fun. Technology plays a crucial role in education and students thrive when they have access to tools that encourage creativity. With Microsoft 365 Education, you can achieve better learning outcomes for your students and transform classroom time, leaving teachers more time to engage with students. Combine this with Microsoft’s attractive licensing options and you can save your institution up to 70% compared to other education products.
7 Benefits of Microsoft 365 Education
1. Increase reading and language skills with technology that enables personalized learning. Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve reading and writing for learners regardless of their age or ability.
2. Bring data to life and easily introduce data analysis to students with Excel, Data Types, Ideas, and Pivot Tables. Or use Microsoft’s Hacking STEM program to provide teachers with project ideas to build affordable inquiry and project-based activities to visualize data in Microsoft Excel across STEM curriculum.
3. Save teachers time with tools for planning, assignments, and communication all in one location with Microsoft Teams. Teachers spend less time managing technology and more time assisting students in their learning.
4. Foster collaboration and creativity with OneNote. Students can capture ideas, and teachers personalize lesson plans in your digital notebook. Personalized learning is proven very effective to deepen cognitive skills.
5. Gain greater student insights and make informed decisions to prepare them for success. With powerful analytics tools like Power BI you can identify academic performance and well-being insights to adapt teaching techniques that support improved student outcomes.
6. Count on end-to-end privacy and security protection with a modern Windows 10 device. You get built-in, always up-to-date safeguards for your information and devices.
7. Protect your entire organization with intelligent security enhanced by machine learning and manage users, data and devices with a single dashboard.
As a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, we’re committed to providing you with the tools that keep students engaged, develop future-ready skills, and empower every student to achieve more by promoting communication, collaboration and critical thinking.
Download this case study to see how Fresno United used Microsoft Education to ensure every student has rich learning experiences that will launch them towards thriving futures.
Are you ready to find the right technology for your school?
Contact us today at 616.837.6930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.