Celebrating IT Professionals Day!IT Resource
Every industry and department depend on technology and IT services to get the job done. Some rely more heavily than others. For example, if a manufacturing floor has a disruption because of an IT issue, for even a small amount of time, that can significantly affect a company’s financial health. Luckily, businesses have their own internal IT teams or an outsourced team that keep tabs on their IT systems to ensure there are no disruptions.
This month, we would like to recognize those individuals who work diligently to keep IT systems running smoothly for organizations everywhere. We may not say it enough but THANK YOU!
September 18 is IT Professionals Day and it’s a special day to honor the IT people who keep us connected and moving forward. If it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t be able to get our jobs done!
Here at IT Resource, we think our IT team is pretty awesome, and so do our clients:
- “You did a fantastic job! I haven’t had any more problems.”
- “A quick response and a quick fix. The fact that you guys call back and not make people wait on the phone for an hour while you work is great.”
- “Your engineers are always trustworthy and responsive. Thank you for the great service!”
- “Great turnaround time and problem solving!”
- “Fast and wonderful help as always.”
Now it’s your turn. Take a few moments out of your day to thank the IT professional or team at your organization! Want to take it a little further? Here are a few ideas to help you get the gears turning:
- Bring in lunch or go out to lunch – have a meal catered in or plan a group lunch at a local restaurant.
- Bring in a sweet treat – no one ever turns down donuts, cookies, or cupcakes!
- Send an email thanking them – simple recognition can go a long way.
- Take a photo and share it on social media – recognize the IT professional in your life or business.
Did we forget something? Let us know how you plan to celebrate IT Professionals Day by commenting on our Facebook page with #ITProDay.
IT Resource provides IT services to customers in the greater Grand Rapids area, including Muskegon, Holland, and throughout the lakeshore. Contact us to see how we can help your business.