WHAT�S HAPPENING AT IT RESOURCE?
IT Resource has retained over 98% of their customers over the 10 years in business.
Remember to join us this Thursday November 12th from 4:00�8:00 at our offices and enjoy, fun, food and libations.
To RSVP to the 10 year celebration, click here�
Not sure how to get to IT Resource? click to map
Coopersville, MI � November 6, 2009 � IT Resource, Inc. announced today it has
achieved Premier Certification from Cisco�. �This certification allows us to help our
customers on whole new level.� �Our key to success has been focusing on our current
customers' needs�, states Leo Reap, Senior Partner. To achieve Cisco� Premier
Certification, IT Resource was required to achieve the Cisco Express Foundation
Specialization. This specialization includes tests on technical competency in the
integration of basic routing and switching, wireless LANs, and security technologies.
TECH TIDBIT OF THE WEEK
When end users are experiencing an issue, one of the first things we hear is �..and then this weird error popped up. So I clicked ok and now�.� But they can no longer recall what the error was. The best thing to do BEFORE you click 'OK' when an error message is displayed is to get a print screen and email it to us. Print screens can be created a couple of different ways. By pressing the [Print Scrn] key alone, you will copy an image of your entire desktop to the clipboard. This will include every open window. If you have multiple monitors, it will even show every window on all of your monitors. Another way to send JUST the error message is to use alt+[Print Scrn] which will only copy an image of the active window on your desktop. Now that it has been copied to the clipboard, you can simply paste it using the Ctrl+V keys into a new email message or Word document and send it to support.
ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER
BHT&D Financial Group�s Ada, Michigan office contacted IT Resource last Friday when their current phone system failed. Since voice is a primary method that BHT&D uses to communicate with its clients, the failure of their telephone system presented a major business interruption. By 10:00am Saturday morning - less than 24 hours later - BHT&D Financial Group received a fully installed and configured Cisco SBCS system and were able to get back to business.
A GREAT NEW SERVICE WE’RE OFFERING: SBCS
Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) - Everything you need to serve your communications needs�from data and voice to video and wireless�can be found in the Cisco Smart Business Communications System.
- Telephone call-processing software with automated attendant, voicemail, and basic call distribution capabilities
- A full line of business phones, complete with traditional and advanced features such as support for video, for all types of businesses and workers
- Paging, conferencing, and video calls
- Integrated voice messaging and automated system attendant
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Optional ability to see availability of colleagues whether they're using a phone or PC
- Optional integration with popular customer relations management (CRM) applications from Microsoft or Salesforce.com
- Optional integration with specialized third-party applications for increased employee productivity
- Optional wireless access